You will agree with me when I say this,
Cleansing Labradorite is a very important part of using it
Labradorite is an amazing crystal usually found in Canada. The meaning of labradorite or the use of it is in its ability to help the user change or transform their lives. It has a very powerful presence that pushes away any blockages in the chakra system.
Cleanse labradorite with water
- All you have to do is place it under running water of any kind.
- After which remove it and clean it up physically.
- The type of water you use is very important as it can have a drastic impact on the end result.
- If given the option always choose the more natural form, for example, you can use rainwater to clear labradorite.
- And as far as the question goes “ can labradorite get wet and deteriorate” it certainly can, in fact, if left in the water for too long exactly that happens.
Cleanse labradorite with salt
- The most common method of using salts to cleanse crystals is by placing the crystals in saltwater.
- Be sure to check their hardness on the Mohs scale, less hard crystals can be easily damaged.
- Leave them overnight in the saltwater preferably from the sea.
- When the sun comes up collect the,m, and rinse them.
- After which dry them.
- Now you can use your labradorite
Cleanse using earth
Several crystals, such as labradorite, have the ability to direct your negative energy towards the ground. Once they have done so you feel close to mother nature and experience life in it's fullest. This is the labradorite experience and since we are using labradorite in this process than this is sometimes called labradorite grounding.
- To do that dig a hole a few inches deep in the ground and mark the location.
- Next place your stone in this hole.
- Leave it in there for at least a day.
- Retrieve the crystal after the recommended time period.
- Clean it with running water and you're good to go.